Who doesn’t love a cool fresh bath with bath bombs? Too lazy to go and buy them at the store, then read this and I will tell you how to make them yourself with the most common things you can find in your kitchen.
- 1/2 cup of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Epsom salt
- 1/4 cup citric acid
- 3-4 tsp.of coconut oil
- 1-2 tsp. of water
- 1 tsp. essential oil
- Few drops of food coloring (optional)
Bath bomb molds Bowl Whisk
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Gradually add wet ingredients, stirring with whisk, until thoroughly mixed.
- When the mixture is wet enough to stick together in clumps, press mixture firmly, into molds until filled. Remove excess from the sides.
- Let the mixture sit in the molds for five minutes, then carefully remove bath bombs from the molds. Let them dry for 24 hours.
- Recipe makes enough for two round 2.5 inch diameter bath bombs.
We’re done! This was easy and quick right? 🙂 Here are some pictures of how your bath bombs should turn out.